"A glimpse into the fresh vision for the future" from Black artistic leaders
At Second City, having a blast is mandatory... and so is staying safe.
Below are the following health & safety measures we are taking to keep our focus on laughter.
How We’re Staying Safe:
- Upon entry, all guests will complete the CDC covid screener on a sanitized tablet.
- The Second City is following all city, county and state capacity protocols
- Tables are spaced 6 feet apart.
- All touch points and common areas are disinfected continuously throughout the evening
- Our theatre is regularly being disinfected before, in between and after all shows and classes using hospital-grade electrostatic spray disinfectant EnviroShield. This includes all days that an audience will be present.
- All staff & performers are temperature checked daily and utilize appropriate PPE
- All performers are COVID tested weekly
How We’re Asking You to Help:
- All Second City patrons are required to wear appropriate face coverings while entering, exiting, or moving about the theatre. *No exceptions will be allowed, even for medical reasons.
- Patrons will be asked to complete a COVID screener
- Customers who have traveled outside the United States are asked to wait 14 days before attending our theatre.
- If you have a fever, cough, sore throat, or any symptoms of illness, please stay home.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Customer Service at 800.896.8120 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.