"It’s one of the sharpest, funniest revues in the canon.”
Per the City of Chicago's mandate, The Second City requires all patrons, students/campers (ages 5 and up), staff, and performers to provide proof of full vaccination (including the two-week period after your final dose). Ticket holders will be asked to show a valid vaccination card when they arrive for entry. A photocopy or digital photo is acceptable. This requirement applies to all shows and in-person classes. Additionally, masks must be worn by all patrons and students inside the facility when not eating or drinking.
Thank you for helping us keep The Second City safe, and we will update our policies as needed or as new guidance requires.
At Second City, having a blast is mandatory... and so is staying safe.
Below are the following health & safety measures we are taking to keep our focus on laughter.
How We’re Staying Safe:
- The Second City is following all city, county, and state capacity protocols
- All touch points and common areas are disinfected continuously throughout the evening
- Our theatre is regularly being disinfected before, in between and after all shows and classes using hospital-grade electrostatic spray disinfectant EnviroShield. This includes all days that an audience will be present.
- All theater patrons and all in-person students ages 5+ are required to be fully vaccinated, and show proof, to attend a Second City show, class, or camp.
How We’re Asking You to Help:
- Please bring your proof of vaccination when visiting The Second City. This can be your vaccination card, a photo of it on your phone, and your identification.
- If you have a fever, cough, sore throat, or any symptoms of illness, please stay home.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Customer Service at 800.896.8120 or email email@example.com.