At Second City, having a blast is mandatory... and so is staying safe.
Below are the following health & safety measures we are taking to keep our focus on laughter.
How We’re Staying Safe:
- The Second City is following all city, county, and state capacity protocols
- All touch points and common areas are disinfected continuously throughout the evening
- Our theatre is regularly being disinfected before, in between and after all shows and classes using hospital-grade electrostatic spray disinfectant EnviroShield. This includes all days that an audience will be present.
- All theater patrons and adult in-person students are required to be fully vaccinated, and show proof, to attend a Second City show or class.
How We’re Asking You to Help:
- Please bring your proof of vaccination when visiting The Second City. This can be your vaccination card, a photo of it on your phone, and your identification.
- If you have a fever, cough, sore throat, or any symptoms of illness, please stay home.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Customer Service at 800.896.8120 or email email@example.com.