"A glimpse into the fresh vision for the future" from Black artistic leaders
At Second City, having a blast is mandatory...and so is staying safe.
Below are the following health & safety measures we are taking to keep our focus on laughter.
How We’re Staying Safe:
- Maximum 50 patrons per show (16.7% capacity)
- Upon entry, all guests will be asked about any recent symptoms and travel outside of Canada
- Tables are spaced 8 feet apart
- Mobile ordering and payment for food & beverage service
- All touch points and common areas are disinfected continuously throughout the evening
- Our theatre is regularly being disinfected using hospital-grade electrostatic spray disinfectant EnviroShield
- All staff & performers are temperature checked daily and utilize appropriate PPE
How We’re Asking You to Help:
- All Second City patrons are required to wear appropriate face coverings while entering, exiting, or moving about the theatre. *No exceptions will be allowed, even for medical reasons. Masks may be removed while eating or drinking.
- Customers who have traveled outside Canada are asked to wait 14 days before attending our theatre.
- If you have a fever, cough, sore throat, or any symptoms of illness, please stay home.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Customer Service at (416) 343-0011 or email email@example.com.