Types of Scholarships:
Merit – For continuing students who have studied at The Training Center for at least one year. Application will be evaluated on the student’s progress in class.
Student must have demonstrated good behavior in the previous year and progress towards their next class.
Need – For any new or continuing students who meet need-based criteria defined below, the scholarship will be based on need for financial assistance in order to attend classes.
Equal Opportunity Statement: Second City fully believes in equal opportunity and access to education and scholarships for every individual who has a desire to learn, regardless of race, gender, gender identity and expression, or disability status.
- Term 1 2023 - Tuesday, December 6th, 2022
- Term 2 2023 - Tuesday, February 7th, 2023
- Term 3 2023 - Tuesday, April 4th, 2023
- Term 4 2023 - Tuesday, June 6th , 2023
- Term 5 2023 - Tuesday, August 1st, 2023
- Term 6 2023 - Tuesday, October 3rd, 2023