Job Description: The Second City is looking for a temporary Systems Specialist to manage the ongoing development of our primary systems (Salesforce, Patron Manager, and Active Net). This is a temporary position that is expected to last through May 2022. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the SFDC platform. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy new business processes and will be responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our platforms.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing & Sales Operations, the Systems Specialist will support the platforms that support our corporate CRM and our ticket and class sales tools. Success will require Salesforce experience.
- Admin for all systems (Salesforce, Patron Manager, ActiveNet).
- Customizing the systems to fit The Second City’s processes.
- Data management and analysis.
- Training people how to use the system properly.
- Troubleshooting problems when they arise.
- Staying up to date on new system features as they are released.
- Escalating and managing support requests as required
- Communicating priorities, challenges across team leads
This is a high-level overview of the system specialists’ responsibilities, but in truth, you’re also a coach, a technical expert, and a teacher!
- Salesforce experience is required.
- Strong communication skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Second City is an open, inclusive workplace and welcome applicants who bring along with them diverse life experiences, including every permutation of economic and cultural backgrounds, orientation, ethnicity and points of view. We strive to continue our efforts to work with people who may otherwise be marginalized or underrepresented in our business and around our community.