Candidates must have strong communication and customer service skills as they will also be interacting with the employees. They will be working with actors, students and full-time staff so they must be able to communicate effectively with a range of people.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by the Human Resources Generalist / Head of People.
- Processes mail.
- Makes photocopies, mails, scans and emails documents and performs other clerical functions.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Completes Forms I-9, verifies I-9 documentation and maintains I-9 files. Submits online investigation requests and assists with new-employee background checks.
- Assists with personnel issues as requested by the Head of HR or the Human Resources Generalists
- Assists with processing of terminations.
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review process.
- Assists with recruitment and interview process scheduling. Tracks status of candidates in Ceridian and responds with follow-up letters at the end of the recruiting process.
- Assist the Payroll Department with running payroll weekly.
- Files documents into appropriate employee files.
- Assists and prepares correspondence as requested.
- Prepares new-employee files.
- Checks in Staff, Students, and Campers at Reception (Covid Compliance screener)