The Second City Toronto is casting for performers to join our new HouseCo!
Auditions are by appointment only, and will be held Tuesday, November 7th, 2017
What is House Co?
The Second City will be running a 6 month program, where those selected will work with a Second City Director to continue growing their improv and writing skills. You will continue to learn in an ensemble environment, as well as participate in weekly shows.
Information for all Applicants:
- Applicants should have a strong background in improvisation and/or sketch comedy
- Must be a Graduate from The Second City Training Centre Improv Conservatory Program
- Program must be finished prior to the date of the audition
- Both Equity/ACTRA and Non-Union actors may apply.
- Only qualified applicants will be given appointments.
- Clearly indicate when you graduated the Conservatory Program & who directed you
- Limited Slots available
Please email your headshot and resume, with HouseCo Auditions in the Subject Line (which must include relevant improv/sketch experience) to:
email@example.com before October 27th, 2017.
Only email submissions will be accepted.
*NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE*