Reporting to: Vice President Marketing
To execute specific portions of The Second City marketing and sales strategy using networking and communications skills on websites, blogs, social media, digital, online and through PR and email; to meet or exceed the revenue and goals of The Second City.
- Grow the SecondCity.com business by creating and implementing dot-com strategies for consumer engagement, higher product placement & ranking, etc.
- Use online skills to search engine optimize The Second City’s websites, sell sheets for products, as well as other Second City digital communications.
- Run reports across all our channels of measurement: Google Analytics, Social Media, sales reports.
- Coordinate email delivery schedules, produce, test, distribute emails and measure their efficacy.
- Produce multimedia (video) assets in support of marketing programs including YouTube, Vimeo, Widen, and more.
- Use networking skills to identify partners and allies online; and suggest, design and execute tactics to engage them; and to identify cross-product and cross-channel marketing opportunities, and suggest tactics to the marketing team.
- Use networking skills in-house to partner with content creators to assist in the creation of materials, and to further their marketing activities; and to partner with The Second City Product Managers to assist them in taking full advantage of The Second City’s online assets, and other opportunities.
- Use communication skills and expert product knowledge to procure, repurpose, coordinate and, in some cases, produce editorial and promotional content for The Second City’s online assets; and to work with the Marketing Managers to schedule marketing communications, and to define project requirements.
- Use understanding of social media to work with the social media coordinator in developing integrated strategies, goals and measurements for incidental and long-term Social Media efforts; to execute tactics on Social Media sites; to assist in the collection of performance measurements; and (on an on-going basis) research, develop and implement social media best practices, and to contribute to discussions of social media trends and opportunities for the organization.
- Use communication skills and product knowledge to procure, schedule and coordinate the production and dissemination of outbound marketing messages (PR) for The Second City through PR Web & media partners.
- Update The Second City website with new products and maintain links within the site.
- Monitor The Second City pages across partner websites.
- Assist Success team in answering inbound queries.
- Other duties as required.
- 2+ years of working in a digital marketing capacity
- 1+ years of Data Analytics and reporting experience
- Experience managing a media budget
- Familiarity with digital advertising tools & platforms preferred (Facebook, AdWords, or similar)
- Excellent communications and client facing skills
Desired qualifications: WordPress, Salesforce, ExactTarget, Hootsuite, PRNewswire, SMS, PhotoShop