Our customer service team impacts all channels of our business and ensures that any current or prospective student, patron or corporate partner has a better experience with us than they expect. Additionally, this team contributes to the growth of Second City by identifying opportunities to maintain, re-engage or invite new faces into all that we offer.
As our business operates during the day, evening hours, on weekends and holidays, our customer service representatives must be available during those times as well.
- Assist teachers and training centre staff on vital daily operation including maintaining attendance records and delivering student orientations.
- Assist Theatre operations with internal ticket requests, exporting door lists, printing programs and promotional materials etc.
- Book staff benefits comps based on Second City policy.
- Maintain aspects of the building including posters, classroom orientation and cleanliness, reporting maintenance needs, and checking washroom and office supplies.
- Help set up and execute special events such as camps and corporate events.
- Answer inquiries by phone, email, and in person in a prompt and professional manner being able to answer all questions about performance schedules, content and training centre class offerings
- Offer additional relevant programs, shows, and products during interactions with customers.
- Process the sale of tickets, classes, merchandise, gift cards and training centre studio rentals.
- Assist in vetting Second City Works corporate clients and sharing that information with key people in the company.
- Report any customer service issues and/or student HR/harassment claims to appropriate management.
- Track, monitor, and process donation requests on a weekly basis.
- Correspond with students – including continuing level emails and welcome emails
- Education: Post-secondary education considered an asset
- Experience: Minimum of 1 years’ experience in sales or customer service position
- Some knowledge of the Second City shows, programs and corporate offerings
- Great customer service skills and professional etiquette
- Proficient in GSuite
- Sales Force Experience an asset
- Detail Oriented, Organized and Accountable
- Adjusts to change quickly and able to work effectively both as part of a team and independently
- Cash handling
- Compensation: $15.25/ hr
- Approx. 20 hours per week
- Potential for additional bonus based on Company Performance
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Must be available days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Second City is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and welcomes all interested parties to apply. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We sincerely thank all those who apply, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Please email resume and cover letter to
(subject line “Customer Service Representative Part-Time”). No phone calls please. Qualified candidates will be notified for a phone screening in early May.