The Camp Director is responsible for directing and developing the operations of The Second City Training Center Summer Camps.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define Summer Camp program goals and/or define and plan program to reflect those goals.
- Set and supervise opening and closing day procedure for associates and campers.
- Recruit, hire, supervise and evaluate all Summer Camp staff and volunteers
- Ensure that safety procedures are followed and that all programs are in compliance with The Second City standards, all relevant regulations and other applicable standards.
- Develop produces and distributes program information necessary to promote assigned programs in accordance with branch marketing plans.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities):
- 5 years experience working with children & parents
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word & Excel
- Experience with proper customer service and phone etiquette
- Background check & fingerprinting will be required
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls.