- Sell, refund, and exchange tickets over the phone and in person, and answer any questions about show programming
- Register students (and employees or volunteers) over the phone, in person, and assist online customers, and answer questions over the phone regarding TC curriculum
- Selling gift cards in person (over the phone can mostly be handled via website)
- Cold-calling prospective customers & re-connecting with past customers for re-sell opportunities.
- Covering Reception duties and answering questions over the phone and in person
- Booking 1959 reservations
- Collection of accurate data with the intention of feeding leads into the pipeline
- Assist Group Sales by booking groups of 20 or less
- Perform first round of vetting for Second City Works clients
- Respond to customer service e-mails and live chat, including all forms of inquiry via website
- Manage and book ticketing lists provided by managers.
- Manage hotel voucher programs
- Selling merch during the day
- Box office administrative assistance including internal ticket requests, night manager sheets, etc.
Report any customer service issues and/or student HR/harassment claims to appropriate management
The ideal candidate will :
- Have flexible availability (including nights and weekends)
- Strong communication skills - written and verbally
- Be comfortable with cold-calling and working in a sales-quota environment
- Have basic CRM knowledge, SalesForce preferred
The Second City is an open, inclusive workplace and welcome applicants who bring along with them diverse life experiences, including every permutation of economic and cultural backgrounds, orientation, ethnicity and points of view. We strive to continue our efforts to work with people who may otherwise be marginalized or underrepresented in our business and around our community.