Laughing All the Way to the Bank: Budgeting for Everyone will cover, but is not limited to, the following topics:
- How to begin planning your financial future and goals on a low income.
- Eliminating the shame and fear that often accompanies money or lack of it.
- How to organize and eliminate debts you owe.
- How to begin investing with less than $100.
- Prioritizing payments.
- Will there be another economic crash, and how to navigate one.
- Spending Smarter: changing the way you shop and spend.
Laughing All the Way to the Bank: Budgeting for Everyone meets once a week for three hours over four weeks.
This workshop is not offered every term. If you would like to be informed when it becomes available, please click here.