The Second City: The Essentially Accurate History is now available to pre-order wherever books are sold, but if you purchase it right here by 12/8, you’ll also receive a *free* Second City logo sticker, an option for *free* gift wrapping, and be eligible to win one of three grand prizes for the comedy lover in your life:
- One pair of Second City Chicago *OR* Second City Toronto premium rail seat tickets
- Second City Swag: Second City cotton tote bag, Second City 50×60” sherpa blanket from Threadless & Second City coffee mug
- $100 gift card towards your next Second City Training Center class at any of our three locations (Chicago/Toronto/Hollywood) or online classes
- You will be charged $47.35 ($40 cover price + $7.35 shipping) for each copy
- 1 entry into the grand prize drawing per copy purchased
- 3 winners will be drawn randomly on 12/8 and notified to claim the prize of their choice
- Show tickets will be based on winner’s schedule and theater availability
Important Shipping Information:
Books will be shipped out on or before 12/17 via USPS.
If you would like the book shipped to a different address/recipient than is listed in your billing information, PLEASE leave the complete shipping information (name, address, phone number) in the comments box on the order page.
Free Gift Wrapping:
If you would like the book gift-wrapped, please make a note in the comments box on the order page!
About the Book:
From the publisher: “This newly revised and expanded edition of The Second City tells the story of the legendary comedy institution and the Emmy-winning sketch comedy classic SCTV, folding new material and commentary in with tales of The Second City’s storied past and taking you behind the scenes of the world’s leading improv theater. Now spanning six decades, the story of The Second City is both funnier and more poignant than anyone could have imagined.”
Got Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.