We have classes for all ages and levels of experience. Browse our course catalog, or register now!
The Second City Longform Grad Teams are a showcase for some of the best longform improvisation in the city. Teams perform every Thursday and Sunday in the John Candy Box Theatre. Grad teams rehearse weekly.
Prerequisites: Open to graduates of the Longform Ensemble program only. If you are placed on a team you are expected to make all team rehearsals and shows.
Spring /Summer Session:
Auditions February 25-27
- Wolf Mayor (Coached by Kevin Matviw)
- Blockbuster Video (Coached by Chris Leveille)
- Lazers In Paris (Coached by Flick Pennman)
- Beer.Wine.Liquor.Lotto (Coached by Yitzi Gal)
- Toto Yo! (Coached by Carolyn Williamson)
The next auditions are the week of August 12, 2014. Teams and coaches TBA. Please submit your headshot and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.