General Info for Registration
The Second City Training Center in Hollywood is seeking qualified teachers for Entertainment Industry related classes. The Second City Hollywood is located in the heart of Hollywood and as such, we offer a variety of Industry related learning opportunities to our students. If you have a specialty in any aspect of the Entertainment Industry and a heart for teaching the next generation of writers, actors, directors, voice over artists, or producers, we want to work with you! Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss the possibilities.
How to Register
- Register Online - You are not registered until we have confirmed that you are in the correct level and that there is room in the class you have chosen. You will receive confirmation via e-mail.
- Come in person or call, 10am to 10pm Monday through Thursday, 10am to 7pm Friday, 11am to 7pm on weekends.
- Payment must be made at the time of enrollment in order to secure your spot in class. Payment plans are available (see below).
- New Students, there is a one-time new student fee of $15 which will automatically be added to your tuition.
- See Yearlong Schedule for registration dates.
- See Term Schedule to choose your class time before you register. (Have more than one choice in mind in case your 1st choice is sold out.
- Accepted methods of payment are AmEx, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, check and cash.
- Class size is limited & registrations are always processed on a first come, first served basis. Being a student in the last session does not give you priority when it comes to the next registration.
RETURNING STUDENTS! Refer a NEW student for $25 off your tuition! When the referred student signs up, they must state that they were referred by you. Additionally, when you sign up, you must make a note that you referred a student in order collect discount. Discount is good for the term that the referred student signs up for only.
The period of time during which early enrollment tuition rate applies. This generally lasts from the 5th week of the previous term to the last day of that term’s classes. Immediately upon the Monday after the end of a term, regular registration goes into effect for the next term. These rates are automatically applied at checkout.
The period of time during which regular tuition rates are in effect and early registration has ended. This generally goes into immediate effect the day after a term ends and the registration being processed is for the very next term.
Thank you for choosing to study with The Second City Training Center in Los Angeles. We hope your experience with us will prove informative and fun. All new students are assessed a one-time only processing fee of $15.00 when they register for their very first class at the training center.
Payment plans are available for most classes. Half now/Half Later plans allow a student to pay half of the amount at the time of registration and the other half will be automatically charged 20 days later. Weekly payment plans allow the student to enroll by paying a portion of their tuition at the time of enrollment and remainder is split up and automatically charged over the next 5 weeks.
NOTE: Students on a payment plan are required to pay the entirety of their tuition and this tuition is not refundable or transferrable. If a student chooses to drop a class, they will still be required to finish out their payments.View our Academic Calendar for Important Registration Dates