POSITION TITLE: Human Resources Manager
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
SUMMARY: The Second City is the premier brand in improv-based sketch comedy and the world’s largest school of improvisation with theatres and training centers in Chicago, Toronto, and Hollywood, has an excellent opportunity for someone to step into an HR Manager role based in Chicago.
• Responsible for operational support and implementation of major Human Resource (“HR”) functions including, employee compliance, and benefit administration.
• Establishing processes for day-to-day operations of HR to ensure overall departmental efficiency and provide a high level of customer service to all HR customers.
• Drive operational excellence by developing HR initiatives related to onboarding and offboarding employees.
• Develop, coordinate, and administer the open enrollment process and effectively communicate benefit programs to employees to assist them in making informed decisions based on individual and/or familial needs
• Maintain knowledge on industry trends, including employment legislation, HR policies and programs, and organizational compliance
• Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements, including state and federal laws.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Five to Ten years of HR experience in the areas outlined above.
• Possessing strong project management skills
• Flexibility and determination to develop processes that will be effective within a dynamic, creative environment
• Positive, upbeat attitude
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field is required
CONTACT: Qualified candidates expressing interest in the opportunity, please submit a resume/CV and cover letter with Human Resources Manager in the subject line to Nate Jackson at email@example.com. For inquiries, call Direct at (260) 413-7280.