Social Media Coordinator
We’re looking for someone who:
- Can work non-traditional hours.
- Create and edit social media content and sound like a human wrote it.
- Engage and join conversations on social media.
- Spot cool and interesting stories that our fans may like.
- Occasionally make digital media buys.
- Find ways to engage with our fans via social media while they’re at the theater.
- 2+ years in a similar position.
- Copywriting experience is a huge plus!
- Familiarization of Sprout Social, Google Analytics, Outbrain, Tint, among others.
- Cubs fan.
- …or Sox fan.
You can submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.