Planning Your Visit
Getting to the Theater
Find Driving, Public Transportation and Walking directions with this map.
Metered parking is available on both North Avenue and Wells Street in either direction. Parking is also available for a fee at:
Second City Parking
- Piper's Alley Self Park Garage - 230 West North Avenue
- Treasure Island – 1639 N. Wells St
- Public Parking – Corner of North Ave and North Park
Old Town Neighborhood Parking
- Piper's Alley Self Park Garage - 230 West North Avenue.
- O'Brien's Restaurant - 1528 N. Wells St
- Boston Market - 1562 N. Wells
- Chicago History Museum – 1730 N Sheridan
Chicago Motorcoach Loading Zones & Parking Locations can be found here.
Wet Your Appetite
Check out our food and drink menu:
Click for more information about restaurants in the area
- The Fudge Pot – 1532 N. Wells St
- Greer – 1657 N. Wells St
- The Spice House – 1512 N Wells St
- Up Down Cigar – 1550 N Wells St
- Handle with Care – 1706 N. Wells St
- Old Town Neighborhood Information
Chicago Tourism Information
The Second City was picked by ChicagoTraveler.com for Editor's Choice Award!
Other FREE Things to Enjoy While You're In Chicago
- Lincoln Park Zoo
- Lincoln Park Conservatory
- Chicago Cultural Center
- Chicago Visitors Center
- Chicago Greeter Program