Are you looking for something different to do for your child’s birthday? Tired of clowns and ponies? Do you have teens or tweens that are too cool for school? Man, are you going to LOVE US!
Your party will receive a party room for two hours plus a one hour show in our theatre that will engage and interact with your birthday child and their guests. We’re a family show in the style of "Who’s Line Is It Anyway." Audience members are encouraged to shout out suggestions and come up onstage to play games with our professional improvisers. We will provide you with tables and chairs for the party room and 60 tickets to your private showing of The Really Awesome Improv Show. You can have the show at the beginning of the party to kick it off and then move into the party room for two hours after the show or have your party first and let the show be the grand finale. All of this for the incredibly low price of $500.00. We have a la carte items that you can add to your party for an additional cost. Please take a look at what some of our past participants had to say about The Really Awesome Improv Show. Please call Carrie-ann Pishnak if you have any questions about the show or would like to book your Really Awesome Birthday Party! 323-464-8542.
SHOW DESCRIPTION AND AUDIENCE COMMENTS!
Saturdays at 3pm: The Really Awesome Improv Show
Fun (and appropriate) for all ages 2-200, this show, directed by Frank Caeti, features improv games that rely on audience suggestions and participation. It’s fun for the whole family. We are the Bugs Bunny of improv; come be a part of the show!
- "My family and guests last Saturday had an awesome time. The performers were so funny and we all had a good laugh for an hour. Thank you for a great time!"
- "That was the best birthday party I’ve ever been to!"
- "This show was a lot of fun!"
- "This event was hilarious. I took my husband and kids (ages 12 and 13)as a surprise. The show was family appropriate as promised, but very funny with lots of audience participation. I have already recommended it to several families. :)"
- "Had a great time with my son (12 years old) and his two friends! We walked down the street for ice cream sundaes after the show."
- "So fun and funny. Brought my husband, mother-in-law, and two boys, ages 4 1/2 and 7. The older one LOVED it and shouted out suggestions for the show. The little one spent a lot of time sucking his thumb (he does that), but enjoyed it quietly. Later in the day, he talked about the show a lot. My husband has done a little improv in his past and I have a theatrical background, and we both just loved it. So professional and so very fun. All the actors were great. Just a great performance. We live in a neighborhood with a ton of kids (actually have a babysitting co-op) and we liked it so much that we are discussing setting up a 'hood "field trip" over the summer to take all the kids."
- "We took our two kids, ages 12 and 7, to see the show and all of us had a blast and were laughing like crazy. Very funny, great improv, lots of audience participation. Thanks, Second City!"
- "Family friendly show and lots of fun."
A LA CARTE MENU
- The following are items that you can add on to your Really Awesome Improv Birthday Party for an additional charge.
- Decorations, including 24 helium balloons, streamers, happy birthday sign, table cloths, plates, utensils and cups: $250
- Face painting for two hours: $200
- An improv workshop in your party room with two of our Really Awesome Improv Cast members: $250
- The Really Awesome Improv Show occurs on Saturdays at 3pm and the party happens either two hours before or after the show. If you’d like to have it on another day or time it will be an additional cost of $200
- Food: We’re so sorry but we do not offer any food or beverage options due to possible allergy issues.